Top 5 Hair Styling Mistakes, There can be numerous hair styling mistakes that can totally ruin your day. If you are able to locate the things that bring about some of the changes to your hairstyles you would be willingly able to alter them for the better or avoid the mistakes. When styling anyone’s hair any adept hair stylist would be able to locate the mistakes that are most common. There are bad habits as well as wrong products that can totally ruin your looks. Some of these are as follows.
Top 5 Hair Styling Mistakes
- Skipping regular haircuts: This is indeed important if you have long hair. Your hair must be trimmed every 4-8 weeks to maintain its specific cut and style. It would also prevent your hair from getting rough edges of getting split ends. This also does not bring about a flattering style as you would want it to be.
- Not having the right style: There are different kinds of hairstyles to choose from among with wide ranges of hairstyles that are available. It is important to choose the right kind of hair style that is aligned to your face cut and shape. This is also a key aspect to bring about a great change to your look. When you have colored your hair in a lighter tone and then the roots start showing up, then you have to go for coloring your roots. Otherwise it could look very odd and ruin the style you would be actually opting for. This is indeed one of the most important things to update your look from time to time. If you have straightened your hair then rebonding it is also important to save yourself from having a rather funny hairstyle.
- Working too much heat: Whether you are using straightening machine, blow drying or using curling tongs you would end up damaging your hair if you are not careful enough. There are ways that bring changes to your hair with styling products but if you want to maintain it long term then it must be looked after well enough. Too much heat in any of your styling products would totally ruin it!
- Overuse of mousse or styling products: Overuse of any styling products is not only going to damage your hair in the long term but would actually mess up your look. If you are going to a party or are in a rush or just experimenting with a new look then it is not possible to work up your hair in an interesting way. It is always better to use these products sparingly. Also, you must not use any product you are tempted to use but have a proper consultation to have products used that are suited to one’s hair type and also to the purpose of one’s hair.
- Keeping your hair too dry: Committing your hair to regular conditioning is one of the most advanced things you should be doing to keep your hair in a healthy state. There are many ways to deep condition your hair including applying hair packs at least once a week. Conditioning your hair after each shampoo is also a good way to lock in the moisture and keep dry hair manageable.
Hot oil application once or twice a week will also keep hair looking beautiful and bouncy.Many people ignore oiling one’s hair but this does not nourish your scalp and lets it stay drier. A good hot oil massage is the best thing that one can provide to nourish one’s scalp and hair. It also promotes greater hair growth and easy manageability to nourish one’s hair.