How to Treat Sudden Hair Loss in women from Stress, Most of the women nowadays experience the sudden hair loss in women. If you are facing such then it is due to the reason of stress which you are not actually aware of. The hair loss that is stress related can make you lose a noticeable amount of hair within a very short time period.
How to Treat Sudden Hair Loss in women from Stress
There are many reasons of female hair loss. Doctors say that everyday a normal adult can lose about 100 hair strands, which is normal. But, when you are in stress for whatever reason, the amount of hair loss increase significantly. In most of the cases the reason behind sudden hair loss can be child birth, illness, job loss, or even death of the loved ones. During pregnancy women are more susceptible to hair loss that is stress related.
Some useful tips which can help you treat stress related hair loss
- One should eat a healthy diet that includes an adequate amount of vegetables, fruits, lean meat, nuts, eggs, and fish
- You can regularly take omega 3 fatty acid and multivitamin tablets, which can help you to treat stress related hair loss and can also improve the overall health.
- You should learn to completely unwind once in a while. At least once in a year you must try to take a break from your busy schedule and enjoy your vacation fully with your family and friends. Every day you should listen to good music, read some interesting books, to get relief from stress do everything that can help you to make you feel happy and feel relaxed. All this can help you to get relief from stress and can prevent hair loss that is due to stress
- You can also visit good massage parlour and get a good and relaxing massage of your scalp once in a while.
- It is must to do exercise two or three times in a week. If you do physical exercise regularly then it can be the best effective stress buster. For both mental and physical health, it is actually very essential
- You must do yoga regularly and meditate to control hair loss alopecia.